Finding the right dog breeds to fit with your lifestyle can be simple when you have the right facts. Will you choose a small dog breed, extra large dog breed or somewhere in-between?
Whether you are choosing to add a purebred or mixed breed mutt to your family, it is important to know the characteristics of the dogs included in the mix. And remember, check your shelters and rescue groups first. Many purebred dogs are there awaiting a new loving home.
Consider these things when selecting a dog breed for you:
* How large will the dog be when fully grown
* What is the lifespan of the dog breed
* What health problems are associated with the dog breed
* What is the temperament of the dog breed
* How much maintenance and grooming is required with the breeddog-breeds-mastiff
Consider your lifestyle when choosing dog breeds:
* Do you have small children in your household
* Do you have a yard with lots of room or do you live in an apartment
* Are you away from home for extended hours
* Do you have extra time to spend on caring for you dog
* Are your finances sufficient to allow for quality food and Vet care